INTRALOT is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, INTRALOT offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
*We currently have an opening in our Bolingbrook, IL location
*Work hours may include some nights and weekends with a flexible work schedule during hours of operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, create, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications, specialized utility programs
- Analyze lottery needs and develop software solutions, optimizing operational efficiency and efficacy
- Support and install software applications
- Participate, support, develop testing, review, analysis, and certification of software
- Responsible for the development, design, coding, and testing of proprietary lottery industry software.
- Support the development, testing and debugging of software
- Develop, code, and debug test software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of standard software engineering concepts, practices, procedures
- In depth knowledge and experience programming Visual Basic or C# and ASP.NET, Crystal Report or reporting services in .NET development environment
- Product software development experience
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
- Experience using Crystal Reports and or SQL Reporting Services to develop and deploy reports in a web environment
- RDBMS and Oracle applications
- Coding for real time, event driven systems
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Good oral and written communication skills
Education, Training, and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 2-3 years experience as a Software Engineer, with demonstrated continual increase in responsibilities
- At least 2 years experience with Visual Basic or C# and ASP.NET in .NET development environment
- At least 1 year experience with Oracle database or SQL Server
Some travel required up to 10%
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer